Order & Chaos?

Go down

Order & Chaos?

Post  Oldwick on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:33 pm

I know that is not a space game mmo, but in Spain app store is for sale... 0,79 euros.... And include 3 months of subscription....
Anyone like kill dragons and save princess? ( at least for 3 months till wait to traveller?)
Please as there are different servers indicare the one you choose to play together...
OJ

Oldwick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Order & Chaos?

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:53 am

Been playing O&C for a while. I love it. My lvl 44 Warriors name is Crucis. I'm in America, Aracdian Forest.

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaughn Chisholm on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 am

I would stay away from Order and Chaos right now. I was on the bleeding edge of buying this app and subscribing to the game because it looked like a perfect fit for me and then I saw a review saying the servers have been hacked. On further information it looks like hackers completely compromised the game and may have stole personal information from customers. The company took down the servers for awhile and has been tight-lipped about the extent of the breach...I have NEVER seen it work out good for a company by withholding information in a breach. In short, I would avoid this game like the plague until this issue is resolved.

Vaughn Chisholm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ref Minor on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:13 am

TBH, i played it with about 4 characters upto level 35 or so.

Just quest running with a bit of PvP, not much depth, great to have on your pad or phone for a casual run out but not a full time game IMO

Ref Minor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Collis oldfield on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:17 am

I am level 20 on there, if theres a few playing i can start it back up again. Im on europe server but can change.

Collis oldfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm sure there r some hacks. I've not had any problems. Just don't buy gold from anyone. Between space based games like OE and this, im great.

So far I have not seen any other OE peeps on O&C. I just hit lvl 45. It's fun playing with someone u know but not essential. And there is not the ATeam friendship or teamwork in it either.

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Con on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Been playing Order & Chaos for about a week, level 26 monk called Doc_Con on the EU server. Can change if there is need too What a Face
Doc Con

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:26 pm

My previous post did not show so reporting. I'd hate for u to give up ur time taken to get to lvl 26. We might not even be on at the same Time. But if u do change servers, I love to see ya. Do a friend add for the name Crucis. Lvl 45 Warrior. America, Arcadian Forest.

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldwick on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 am

Two comments/questions:
- can change server? I assume yes for some of your comments
- what happened when sub time finish? Cant play? Can play with some restrictions like OE had as half XP and money?

Oldwick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ref Minor on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:10 am

Oldwick wrote:Two comments/questions:
- can change server? I assume yes for some of your comments
- what happened when sub time finish? Cant play? Can play with some restrictions like OE had as half XP and money?

It's dirt cheap to subscribe but you can't play for free.

Ref Minor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Collis oldfield on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Anyone playing this? Im on EU server, level 20 ranger named Atreyus (female human).
I can switched servers if needed.

Collis oldfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 am

Well, I'm still playing this. I do like it a lot. It's not a space game, but there are Guilds. Some r very friendly. They enjoy helping the newbs. Some r PVP'ers. The world is a huge 3D world. The characters have many skills that u have to decide on how to build it, and this will decide what type or how good it is. But "good" is not defined solely by that. Ur abilities to maneuver, quick reactions, fight multiple people or creatures makes it exciting. There r tons of quests and a few dungeons. U can also research (OE term) armor and weapons. Although the research is not really research like OE. It is more like a cookie cutter recipe that u follow.

I play in America server, Arcadian Forest. Have 2 characters so far. A lvl 51 Warrior (sword) named "Crucis", and a lvl 30 Ranger (archer) named "Hoseah".

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Collis oldfield on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:36 am

Im xp ing fast now. Got me sen in a good guild at lvl 34 now, done some prison runs on normal. Gonna try and get 60 before the traveller games comes out. Spoke to doc too other day, was good to see an OE player.

Collis oldfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:20 am

Wow, Doc. Hmm... It does get lonely in a way. In OE, everyone was very friendly. Always chatting. I'm glad to see that u r getting ur char up in lvl and in a good Guild. At the higher lvl's it starts to become real fun. Dungeon runs r fun also with a good group. My ranger (archer) guy is no 33. That is one challenging but fun char.

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down