Traveller AR News

Go down

Traveller AR News

Post  Collis oldfield on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 am

ok ive been in contact with tony howlett, (T-ar dev) heres the email he sent me:

traveller ar

To 'COLLIS OLDFIELD'

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and excitement. It keeps us going during the late nights. And thanks for pointing me over to your board, ill make sure to make an appearance on there. Im working on a special deal for you guys and if you want I can coordinate with you to administer it (perhaps a code that we post in your forum). We are still figuring out how wea re going to do that.

On the missions, that is part of why we pulled the app,. We made a last minute addition to the engine to accommodate the player generated missions and it introduced a bug that broke the whole system. So we did almost a complete rewrite of the system and its going to be awesome. We are actually rolling out today on the back end so if you check back later today or tonite you should see a good stock of missions. The link to the ranks was also broken but that is fixed in the new app submission. It may or may not work on the old version you have, we will have see. Anyways, stay tuned….

Collis oldfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Traveller AR News

Post  Ambrose Foxx on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:35 am

Traveller AR has been released to the entire world, available on App Store for .99c
Ambrose Foxx
Admin

View user profile http://outerempiresfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down