Outer Empires Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveller ar

+11
Galaxyhunter Sojourner
sunshine infinity
Adam Smith
Collis oldfield
Doc Con
Oldwick
Frega
Mylo
Proteus Heaton
Ambrose Foxx
Steve austin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Traveller ar - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveller ar

Post  Thoth Amon Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 pm

The Amazon app store is only available in the USA, so I've not used it. The Android market app is not that bad.

Thoth Amon

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:32 am

I missed ur invite again. We might have to schedule a day so we r post and check here same day. This one day invite kinda bites. Is there a setting for a longer interval?

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post  Unfrozen Jon Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Unfortunately the invite system seems to be the weak link for Mogwee. It seems that invites have inconsistent durations but I am updating the links here daily with new invites to try to make things less of a headache. If anyone else is having trouble with it PM me and I'll get your email to invite you directly. I've mentioned to the Devs they should add Group selection from within the app to make thing easier and they have been updating based on user feedback.

Traveller is still in review, it seems iTunes is a bit back logged after the holiday freeze. From what I have read you have a lot of selection for race, class and alliance (nationalities, not guilds). Looks to be similar to what you find in EVE Online and Vendetta Online.

"A PVP System Fraught with Danger:
So, what about PVP?  Well, remember, a pirate in one system is a hero in another.  Be cautious of where you are before you go blowing away those nasty Vargr… they just might be +V, and you just might be in a Vargr system… and the Vargr police and nearby friendly Vargr just may start to pound on you!

Better yet, all that killing you did in Zhodani territory.. yep, you are +Z… but you killed many an +A (Aslan) vessel in your rise to power and fame… and that casual visit to Aslan territory, just opened you up to SEVER PVP pounding.

Yep, if you develop a -A, even though you are +Z, when you enter Aslan territory, you might get "ganked" by +A PVP Players.  (who themselves are not necessarily – in anything…. and are actually "doing good" for their Alliance!"

I have found no indications that there is a guild/corporations support to go along with the alliances. In Vendetta, guilds are independent of nationality even though your national standings play a big part in your ability to operate safely within national borders. Although guilds sometimes specify they want certain nationalities only.

If they do have guilds, I am guessing you'd have the same flexibility for membership.

Unfrozen Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:50 pm

R u going to repost a new link daily, or edit ur link post? I'm waiting...

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post  Unfrozen Jon Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:57 pm

I edited the posts above earlier with fresh invitation links. Also I did pm it to you on these forums, did it not go through?

Also, I just used a secondary account to check out something. The invitations are for individual use it seems but I can track when they've been used up.

The ones listed above are still valid. I'll continue to change the links as they are used...in an attempt to avoid spamming the forums which I appear to have done anyway.

Unfrozen Jon

Back to top Go down

Post  ducky Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:25 am

Is Traveller AR live yet? I signed up and haven't had any other messages from them.

ducky

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am

Not yet, it was submitted to iTunes. Hopefully will be out this week. Keep checking iTunes. It will be 99€ as a beta, which will be ur only price when the full version comes out for $5-6.

See this link:

http://www.traveller-ar.com/developer-blog/traveller-ar-beta-submitted-to-appstore-new-player-generated-content-feature-announced/

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ybkc2 Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Traveller AR is live in the US app store!! 132 mb $.99

Ybkc2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Foxx Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:43 pm

also available in Australian app store, $0.99 as well
Ambrose Foxx
Ambrose Foxx
Admin

https://outerempiresfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Proteus Heaton Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:10 am

Yup, $.99 in US, IOS 4.3 +. Got it myself Smile Like a mixture of Vendetta online and OE...Very buggy (I found that after playing for a bit I randomly got 2.15 Billion Credits O_o Sent a Report), but good.
Proteus Heaton
Proteus Heaton

Back to top Go down

Post  Galaxyhunter Sojourner Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:24 am

Proteus, why aren't u in the chat app ''Mogwee'' with all of us? There r a bunch of OE exile members there. Download Mogwee (free) and send me an email and I'll send u an invite. The invite is only good for 24 hrs though.

Galaxyhunter

Email me at: galaxyhunter1000@gmail.com

Galaxyhunter Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2