The Ideas - ALL OF THEM

Go down

The Ideas - ALL OF THEM

Post  Proteus Heaton on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:03 am

So, I am going to go through the posts here and collect all the ideas we have had for easy use...some may conflict, hence I am listing them ALL.

-Reset everything - EVERYTHING. Start us with a shuttle, nothing else.

-Revive forum and wiki before launch for other ideas and everyone on the same site.

-New IWSP Items for extra cash - S/M/L Hyperdrives, Antaris hulls, Permanent ABS/DERP Cruiser.

-Higher sub costs. (Upwards of $9.99)

-Scramble planets and resource locations.

-Reset but keep XP

-Don't reset

-Reset but keep hulls

-Faction size limit

-SS Limit

-Production/Military colonies split in two

-Fix BP Costs (Example: SS Resources)

-Special ship for returning players

-Mid-ranks for returning players

-Press Release/hype to gain better rankings

-Add all the content that never was before the game starts

That's all I found here, and some from Mogwee/Palringo. Sorry if I missed anything.
Proteus Heaton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ideas - ALL OF THEM

Post  Oldwick on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

As the most important thing is that new players come to the game ( and continue for sure....), I offered previously, and do it again, open new market to OE... I refer the spanish/south america one. I read everyday tons of comments in AppStore about games that are only in english (something that usually not like to spanish speakers...). I offered myself to translate all screen menus of the game to spanish... I assume that with the spanish texts could be easy to implement in the settings part the languaje option (go to one or other folder I assume...)

I would like to help OE... Is feasible Paul?

OJ

Oldwick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil McCrackin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Oldwick wrote:As the most important thing is that new players come to the game ( and continue for sure....), I offered previously, and do it again, open new market to OE... I refer the spanish/south america one. I read everyday tons of comments in AppStore about games that are only in english (something that usually not like to spanish speakers...). I offered myself to translate all screen menus of the game to spanish... I assume that with the spanish texts could be easy to implement in the settings part the languaje option (go to one or other folder I assume...)

I would like to help OE... Is feasible Paul?

OJ

OJ,

A good concept but you get "Spanish only" players who come into a game that is dominated by English players and it doesn't matter what the interfaces say, they can't communicate with anybody else in the chat and would eventually drive them away. Multiply that with the complexity of Paul having to build and maintain multiple scripts in the background to get it to work.
Phil McCrackin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayjan Deja on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:49 pm

We need to merge these threads xD

Rayjan Deja

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Helio on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:03 am

Astro empires has French only guild. They message hate mail to us in french we throw it in google translate. Spanish only guild. There is a player in my guild who games in Italian, his native language, and types in broken English to other players.

Anyone can make a French chat. But if the menus and descriptions aren't in French hard to play.

Helio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrose Foxx on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 am

Helio wrote:Astro empires has French only guild. They message hate mail to us in french we throw it in google translate. Spanish only guild. There is a player in my guild who games in Italian, his native language, and types in broken English to other players.

Anyone can make a French chat. But if the menus and descriptions aren't in French hard to play.

Lol, you only use google translat ebecause the guild is too stubborn to ask me to translate Razz.... And I agree, we do need language support for other language menus
Ambrose Foxx
Admin

View user profile http://outerempiresfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldwick on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 am

Helio wrote:Astro empires has French only guild. They message hate mail to us in french we throw it in google translate. Spanish only guild. There is a player in my guild who games in Italian, his native language, and types in broken English to other players.

Hmmm OJ is thinking that maybe rest of OE universe consider that he types in "broken english" too Very Happy Razz

Oldwick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Helio on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Errr no, I thought you were a native speaker till yesterday.

Helio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down