Official OE Forum is back

Go down

Official OE Forum is back

Post  HcoutDopi on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:08 am

http://forums.outer-empires.com


can we make this post as an announcement? so it stay on top? Smile


Last edited by HcoutDopi on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

HcoutDopi

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Ref Minor on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:19 am

HcoutDopi wrote:http://forums.outer-empires.com
Sweet, forums are back

Ref Minor

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Proteus Heaton on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:26 am

Woohoo Very Happy Let's get an inaugural post Wink
avatar
Proteus Heaton

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  jarvo on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 am

Wiki is back too

http://wiki.outer-empires.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

So is the main page

http://outer-empires.com/

jarvo

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Phil McCrackin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 am

Thanks to Ambrose for letting us camp here.

Now, off to the OE forums...... "HONEY!! I'M HOME!!!" bounce
avatar
Phil McCrackin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Ref Minor on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:35 am

jarvo wrote:Wiki is back too

http://wiki.outer-empires.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

So is the main page

http://outer-empires.com/
Sweet, my dR W biog is still there

Ref Minor

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Rikk Slinger on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 am

I can't get on it Sad because 1) I forgot what my forum username was, so I can't get my password reset and 2) when I try to register there's a part of the registration form that I think isn't showing up

Rikk Slinger

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-18
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Thoth Amon on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm having the same problem...I can't remember jack S**t, I can't register cause I've used both me accounts for login. Wonder if they could scrub our old accounts, then let us re-register.

Thoth Amon

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  HcoutDopi on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:24 pm

I got OE forum username for Rikk Slinger and Thoth Amon, however, I don't know how to PM in this forum, ROFL, please PM me, so I can reply with your username in the OE forum, or if you don't care, reply in forum, and I will post the name for you.


update: the way I found Rikk and Thoth's OE forum name is to go back to the archived post, browse each post, and see if you have posted something, it's quite a lengthy process Smile please do not request this help lightly, lol

update 2: just found out one of the icon below the name is to send PM, I have sent PM to Rikk and Thoth, regarding their offical OE form username now, no need to PM me. Smile


Last edited by HcoutDopi on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

HcoutDopi

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Thoth Amon on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I will give that a try as mogwee has gone down, I can see people talking but I can't reply....its rubbish.

Thoth Amon

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Ole Gunnar on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 pm

The username contains forbidden characters.
The entered e-mail address is already in use.
The confirm code you entered is too short.
The confirmation code you entered was incorrect.

This is what happens when you forget your username and try to re-register with your desired new name. Forbidden character must be the space I used in 'Gunnar MG'.
I reckon I could not have failed more in this attempt Rolling Eyes

Anyone recall who I was? Ole Gunnar and Mark Germani don't seem to cut it.

Ole Gunnar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Thoth Amon on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:22 pm

God knows. Hcout helped but I cant 't get the email because I forgot work email password, and you have to have security questions.....which you need to set up before you forget your password. We have to reset password every couple of months.....what a palaver

Thoth Amon

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  HcoutDopi on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Ole Gunnar wrote:The username contains forbidden characters.
The entered e-mail address is already in use.
The confirm code you entered is too short.
The confirmation code you entered was incorrect.

This is what happens when you forget your username and try to re-register with your desired new name. Forbidden character must be the space I used in 'Gunnar MG'.
I reckon I could not have failed more in this attempt Rolling Eyes

Anyone recall who I was? Ole Gunnar and Mark Germani don't seem to cut it.
I looked at the forum, there is one called MarkGermani, please try to use this one, and try forgotten password, and see if you get a reply.

HcoutDopi

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Ambrose Foxx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:07 am

Phil McCrackin wrote:Thanks to Ambrose for letting us camp here.

Now, off to the OE forums...... "HONEY!! I'M HOME!!!" bounce

It was my pleasure
avatar
Ambrose Foxx
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile http://outerempiresfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Ref Minor on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:57 am

Ambrose Foxx wrote:
Phil McCrackin wrote:Thanks to Ambrose for letting us camp here.

Now, off to the OE forums...... "HONEY!! I'M HOME!!!" bounce

It was my pleasure
Yes definitely, thanks Ambrose, this helped keep a community alive.

Ref Minor

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Ambrose Foxx on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Ref Minor wrote:
Ambrose Foxx wrote:
Phil McCrackin wrote:Thanks to Ambrose for letting us camp here.

Now, off to the OE forums...... "HONEY!! I'M HOME!!!" bounce

It was my pleasure
Yes definitely, thanks Ambrose, this helped keep a community alive.

Then I take it as an even bigger pleasure, I'm very happy I could help out
avatar
Ambrose Foxx
Admin

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile http://outerempiresfans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Ole Gunnar on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 pm

HcoutDopi wrote:
Ole Gunnar wrote:The username contains forbidden characters.
The entered e-mail address is already in use.
The confirm code you entered is too short.
The confirmation code you entered was incorrect.

This is what happens when you forget your username and try to re-register with your desired new name. Forbidden character must be the space I used in 'Gunnar MG'.
I reckon I could not have failed more in this attempt Rolling Eyes

Anyone recall who I was? Ole Gunnar and Mark Germani don't seem to cut it.
I looked at the forum, there is one called MarkGermani, please try to use this one, and try forgotten password, and see if you get a reply.

I'll give that a go...thanks.

Ole Gunnar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Thoth Amon on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Nothing has worked and I've contacted Paul and that hasn't worked so bugger this for a game of soldier's. I suppose I'll have to give my cash to Vendetta. I even set up a new email account and tried to log in, but the confimation code thingy refused to work. Suppose I'm not missing much. Twisted Evil

Thoth Amon

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Ole Gunnar on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Ahhh Thoth......I happen to know you are now back on Twisted Evil

Ole Gunnar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Thoth Amon on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 am

I am back now, but when I wrote the last post I had been trying since Saturday to find or remember my passwords. Have you any idea how many small notebooks an archaeologist ends up with and several had all my colonies and OE stuff on, very very frustrating. Thank you Paul for wiping my old password.

Thoth Amon

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  HcoutDopi on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Thoth Amon wrote:I am back now, but when I wrote the last post I had been trying since Saturday to find or remember my passwords. Have you any idea how many small notebooks an archaeologist ends up with and several had all my colonies and OE stuff on, very very frustrating. Thank you Paul for wiping my old password.
i use a small and portable application on my pc called keepass (there are some app in ios world take the same database file) to keep track of all my passwords, username, url, etc

just my 25 cents Smile

HcoutDopi

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Thoth Amon on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Thank you Hcout that is amazing...I will put that to use on my pc...it might even be on Android.

Thoth Amon

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official OE Forum is back

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum