Outer Empires Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resurrection plans for OE

Go down

Resurrection plans for OE Empty Resurrection plans for OE

Post  Thoth Amon Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:29 pm

A warm hello to all OE players past and present, here are some ideas I have for ensuring OE's continuation and possible future....there is scope for negotiation on all points and I hope Paul finds them off suitable interest to implement them.

1: Reinstate IWS with ABS and derp replacing refueller and ADN, plus a size 100 colony pack. Replacing cargo pods with a blue print and implementing small and medium hyper drives in their place would be a winner.

2: Do a small but selective relaunch and bring some of the former devs back on board. If Paul was willing, let them run the dev work on Paul's behalf.

3: Implement a standing sub of £10 a month for a premium membership...perhaps with incentives such a size 150 colonies and no IWS limit. Keep the current iTunes subs perhaps for the younger players

The first would, I think help finance the server costs in the short term, the second and third would keep the game out there and viable in the long term.

Thoth Amon

Thoth Amon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum